Every woman deserves to feel fabulous on camera and to love the results of her photos and videos, yet so many don't, including otherwise confident, accomplished leaders. According to a Dove survey, around 77% of women are more anxious taking a photo and posting it on social media than doing public speaking and having job interviews. There's NO need for that to happen. In fact, being on camera can be fantastic fun and it's essential to your success!
When you fail to step into your power and show up fully in your personal branding photos and videos, you rob yourself of the full expression of your identity, and you rob countless others of the unique contribution you can make to them. By contrast, it can be so fulfilling to show up as your best self and honour what you're here to do in the world by sharing your unique message in a much more impactful way, thanks to the camera!
How to be truly present and shine authentically in photos and videos, with the sincere confidence to feel beautiful and empowered to attract your ideal clients and charge the full value for your products and services.
This course is your foundation to become the star of your brand!
Hi! I'm Naomi Estment, personal branding photographer, videographer and trainer, passionate about helping people shine on camera and make it count. I'm most grateful to have won a scholarship to Marie Forleo's online B-School in 2016 on the basis of my entry video and that my website naomiestment.com won the 2017 SA Best Photographic Blog award.
I also co-own Outdoor Video & Photographic (based in Jo'burg) with my husband Dave. Since Jan 2001, we've helped blue chip corporate, commercial and entrepreneurial clients maximise the power of their marketing via professional photography and videography. We're grateful that our site ovpimaging.com was voted 2014 SA Best Photographic Blog, 2015 and 2016 runner up.
Believe me, I know the pain of playing small on camera. In fact, I didn't keep a single photo of myself from before I turned 25. This is because of my severe squint, which you won't see now because I wear contact lenses and have learnt to control it as an adult. When I was 25 I met my husband, who helped me tremendously to accept my squint. He actually says it makes me that much more human and lovable. Bless his beautiful soul!
My life has been completely transformed through photographing and filming hundreds of people since 2004. In the process of helping so many otherwise confident, successful women unleash their inner stars on camera, I've seen repeatedly how they've struggled with the same challenges. That experience led me to create this course, with a view to helping YOU shine on camera and become the star of your brand!
This course is based on my 15+ years of pro photography and videography experience, as well as my live group workshops. See below what some of my beautiful clients say.
2 modules including 6 videos (almost 1,5 hours of viewing)
Each video is intentionally crafted and presented for you by me,
featuring pro insight, inspiration, true stories and sample shoots.
6 downloadable PDF docs with fun, high impact exercises
I call these treasure maps because they're specially designed to
mine the treasure that's already within you, waiting to shine.
The transformation lies in who you become in the process of unleashing your inner star and enhancing everyone’s perception of you, including your own. There's priceless value in learning how to do this and being empowered to make the most of your future shoots, regardless of who photographs or films you.
Why photos and videos are so often unflattering, and what to do about it!
How to harness the power of play and positive words, while keeping it real!
How to go from camera shy to showing up big time in your photos and videos!
* The impact photos can have on you and how you can shine on camera.
* How to transform the way you see yourself through a powerful process.
* Why photos and videos are so often unflattering (hint: not what you think).
* A simple exercise to avoid the rookie mistakes and snap a selfie like a pro.
* The importance of play and channeling your inner child to help you shine.
* How to harness the power of positive words to ensure stunning shoots.
* A funky exercise to tap into your unique style and capture it on camera.
* One profound way to keep it real, so you shine on camera, every time.
* The definition of camera shyness and how drastically this can impact you.
* One thing that you need to avoid at all costs if you want to shine on camera.
* An unexpectedly easy and fun way for you to become comfortable on video.
* Secrets to taking a leap to the next level of success in your life and business.
Your fast track to soaring confidence, success and smiling on camera!
How to forget about hiding your light because this is your time to shine!
All about 'Brand You' and the million dollar question to help bring it home!
* Where you fit on the confidence on camera scale, and what this means.
* A simple exercise to help raise your confidence to a ‘new normal’ level.
* Amazing business and life benefits that you can gain from achieving this.
* The trick to smiling beautifully on camera, even if you’re sure you can’t.
* The power of thinking, speaking and acting with conviction on camera.
* How to relax and have fun on camera, while achieving fabulous results.
* How to unleash your X factor for consistently stunning photos and videos.
* The difference between confidence and arrogance, and how to apply it.
* One thing that you can do immediately to start developing ‘Brand You’.
* Which million-dollar question to ask yourself when you face a camera.
* A powerful way to learn how others see you and leverage this insight.
* The value of feedback and how to utilize it effectively at your shoots.
you're an inspiring woman who wants to . . .
* Feel fabulously empowered on camera
* Express your full value and your worth
* Share your unique message effectively
* Enhance your brand's online presence
* Make a positive difference in the world
Everything you need to know to help you unleash your X factor and infuse it into your photos, videos and life in general.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me at [email protected].
I'm shooting for the star in you!
Lights, camera, action . . .
Become the star of your brand!